Summer Members Race
June 5, 2021
FREE for Run Minnesota Members
This race is open to all and free for Run Minnesota Members.
Run Minnesota Members login to the membership dashboard to get your complementary race entry code.
Become a member of Run Minnesota starting at just $25.00 a year.
Preregistration is required and is open until midnight June 4. There is no race day registration.
Safety is our top priority. This race will follow COVID-19 Protocols to protect our participants, staff and volunteers.
- Pre-Registration and Attendance – All registration will be completed before the race. No race day registration.
- Remain Socially Distanced – All runners are asked to remain socially distanced when at the race site with at least six feet of distance between others when not on the race course, and while on the course whenever possible.
- Hydration/Aid – Runners are encouraged to provide their own aid of water, gel, energy bars. There will be a hydration station at 5K and at the finish.
- Do not attend if you’ve had an elevated temperature (over 100 degrees) in the past three days.
- Do not attend if you have any of the symptoms related to COVID-19 per the CDC website that include fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- Do not attend if you have any known exposure to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or until you have a confirmed negative COVID-19 test that took place at least five days post-exposure.