2021 Community Giving Grants
The Minnesota Distance Running Association Foundation is excited to announce the 2021 Community Giving Grant application window is open from May 1 – June 12!
Eligible organizations can include nonprofits, schools, small running businesses, and running related organizations.
The following criteria will be considered when reviewing proposals:
- Support the running community
- Promote Youth Participation
- Provide Education and or Training through running
- Encourage running in diverse and marginalized communities
- Promote health or healing through running
While acknowledging that most applicants may not meet all five areas of interest, we encourage organizations/individuals to highlight how their project meets at least 2 of the above goals. The MDRA Foundation will be awarding multiple grants of $500 – $1,000 per recipient.
Timeline and submission information:
Applications are due June 12, 2021.
Notification of grant awards will be made by July 1, 2021.