The 4th Annual Community Giving grant cycle opens June 22, 2020.
During this uncertain, unsettled time, the MDRA Foundation is looking to support entities that: have a need based on recent health crises related to Covid-19 and/or societal unrest following the killing of George Floyd; or encourage running in diverse or marginalized communities, or foster health, healing and coming together through running.
The MDRA Foundation will be awarding multiple grants in 2020 in amounts between $500 – $1,000.
2020 Timeline and Submission Information
- Grant opens for applications June 22, 2020
- Applications are due August 1, 2020.
- Notification of grant awards will be made by August 21, 2020.
- Submit your grant proposal online.
Eligible organizations can include nonprofits, schools, small running businesses, and running related organizations.
The following criteria will be considered when reviewing proposals:
- Demonstrates a need based on impact from damage related to recent unrest or impact from the pandemic.
- Running group/organization that meets our strategic goal to encourage running for marginalized or diverse populations.
- A fledgling group that furthers our mission, and needs a “kick start”.
- Fosters health, healing, and coming together through running.