2022 Annual Meeting
Join us for the Run Minnesota Annual Meeting on April 23, 2022 at River Siren Brewing in Stillwater, MN!
10:00 Optional Community Run
Run the Lift Bridge Loop (4.7 miles) or run an out and back! Post run refreshments will be provided.
10:30 Member Check in Opens
Sarah Agaton Howes
2021 recipient of the Pat Lanin Distinguished Service Award
2021 Run Minnesota Volunteer of the Year
2020 recipient of the Pat Lanin Distinguished Service Award
2020 Run Minnesota Volunteer of the Year
12:00 Pizza Social
Pizza and Soda are free for members. $10 suggested donation for non members.
River Siren will donate $1 from every beer purchase back to Run Minnesota!
2022 Run Minnesota Business at the 2022 Annual Meeting
Membership Vote to Transition to a 501c3
Member actions prior to the meeting:
- Review the letter to Members
- Review the proposed bylaws for the 501c3
- Review the resolution that was passed unanimously by the Board of Directors on Mar 21, 2022.
If you have questions please email email@example.com
- Issue paper ballots to current members at check-in (starting at 10:30)
- Vote yes or no on the resolution
- Cast your ballot in the ballot box before you leave the party
- Votes will be tallied after the meeting
- Communication on the results will be sent via email to the full member roster